A new fund has opened up for Scarborough Borough businesses to help you grow and expand your business. This will be a fund that will receive a lot of applications, so it is advised to make sure that you back up your request with a compelling business case of how this will help grow your business and the impact it will have in your local area.
Full guidance notes are below together with the link to the application form for you to complete:
- The deadline for submission of applications is 11.59pm on 30th November 2021.
- The maximum grant is £5000 which you can use to contribute towards the cost of projects that cost more than £5000.
- Your business must be based in the Scarborough Borough Council area and you must have been trading for at least 12 months at the point you apply.
- Guidance notes show that you can use this grant towards helping with the cost of wages. This is only for the recruitment of new staff that takes place post 30th Nov.
- The grant can also be used to support with the cost of training and developing staff where there is a cost involved.
If you need advice on completing your application form, please get in touch and we will refer you to an advisor who can talk you through the different stages.