YORKSHIRE COAST BIDDESTINATION BUSINESS IMPROVEMENT DISTRICT
Are you set up to accommodate bike-packers yet?
Brand new cycle routes showcasing the best of coast and countryside on the Yorkshire Coast. Are you a cyclist-friendly business and signed up to Route YC yet?
This February 26th through to the 3rd March will see the return of Light Night, where we will be connecting the Yorkshire Coast in technicolour. Have you organised your viewing party yet?
Seagull management in Scarborough
Support to further the development of the Chalk Tower
HAVE YOU HAD YOUR SAY?
On 31.7.2024 our five year term will conclude and in advance of this, we are preparing a new business plan for you to review so you can decide if you would like us to continue.
Thank you to everyone who has already contributed to the plan, but dont worry, you still have time to contribute in person, or via our survey.
- 10th Feb – 10th March: Old Parcels Office Scarborough – The Open
- 26th Feb – 3rd March: Light Night
- 23rd March – 21st April.: Old Parcels Office Scarborough: Material Truths
- 9th April: Hannah – The Soldier Diaries (Scarborough)
- 10th – 12th May: Savour the Coast (Scarborough)
- 11th – 12th May: Race the Waves (Bridlington)
- 13th – 19th May: Scarborough Restaurant Week
- 17th – 31st May: Big Ideas by the Sea (Scarborough)
- 22nd June: Armed Forces Day (Bridlington)
- 28th – 30th June: Sailing Coble Festival (Bridlington)
MAKE SURE WE HAVE YOUR CORRECT CONTACT DETAILS
In the coming months you will be sent correspondence to your business address; please update your details on the link below if you would like information sent to an alternative address.