If you have a great idea or ready made project that simply requires funding, please don’t hesitate to get in touch.
The BID board of directors review all applications for funding every quarter and this is the process you must follow.
- Request application guidance
- Complete the application form or speak to BID Team for help and support
- The application form will be assessed initially by the BID Team and feedback will be provided to provide you with an opportunity to provide additional information if it is required.
- Application with supporting documents will be presented to Board every quarter so please submit prior to the following deadlines:
- 1st September 2021
- 1st December 2021
- 1st March 2022
- 1st June 2022
Please note that if you require a decision between application rounds you will need to speak to the BID Team.
5. The Board will approve or declines based on suitability with the business plan objectives. In certain circumstances they may request applicants to attend the board meeting to find out more, or reject with feedback to encourage a revised application.
6. If approved, a letter of instruction and contract will be issued to cover the release of funds.
7. Review dates will be set along with instructions for how the funds will be released to ensure that all accompany receipts/invoices have been submitted at the various different stages. This is to ensure that funding has been used correctly and inline with the original application.
8. All applicants who receive funding are expected to provide a post project evaluation no later than 60 days after the activity is concluded.
Please note that for all event organisers, additional information relating to how the activity will be rescheduled if COVID-19 restrictions resume is a requirement.