Please see today’s COVID-19 updates which cover the new national restrictions which come into place on Thursday 5 November and the extension of the Coronavirus Job Retention Scheme through to December.
- For education;
- For work, if you cannot work from home;
- For exercise and recreation outdoors, with your household, support bubble or on your own with one person from another household;
- For all medical reasons, appointments and to escape injury or harm;
- To shop for food and essentials;
- And to provide care for vulnerable people, or as a volunteer.