Many of our business community have signed up to take part in the popular #EatOutToHelpOut scheme, which is now live.
The Eat Out to Help Out Scheme offers discounts to diners on Mondays to Wednesdays between 3 and 31 August and you can:
- claim back the discount given on food and non-alcoholic drinks
- submit weekly claims for August until 30 September
You can make a claim after 7 days from the date of your registration. You can only claim for scheme discounts you offered on or after the date you registered.
To make a claim you’ll need daily records for each day you’ve used the scheme, including:
- total number of diners, including children
- total amount of discount given
- period you’re claiming for
You will be issued a claim reference number and once verified, the claim amount will be paid by BACs into the bank account you gave when you registered, within 5 working days.